The half-kneeling Diagonal 1-arm Row will help you strengthen and build muscle in your back in similar nature to a pull-up. Your lats, lower traps, and rhomboids will directly benefit from this exercise.
- Firmly support your active arm side knee on a pad with opposite foot in front of you on the floor.
- Establish a strong base of support with the cable handle in your hand.
- Ensure the angle of your cable pull is at 60-75 degrees (relative to the floor).
- Pull the handle back while remaining wide through your shoulders. Your elbow should not travel behind your back.
- Continue the movement with optimal tension through your back musculature.