The Dumbbell Biceps Curl is the most effective exercise to add strength and mass to your arms. It allows you to isolate the biceps with substantial loads at complete ranges of motion.
- Stand with knees slightly bent with dumbbells at your side.
- Lift by squeezing at the biceps only. Squeeze the handle of the dumbbell aggressively to maximize recruitment of the muscles in your forearm and biceps.
- Ensure your elbows don’t travel forward or back to assist the lift.
- Rotate your thumbs slightly out at top of movement while squeezing biceps.
- Lower the dumbbells with total control before repeating.